The Golden Breath~
This simple, yet powerful breath helps you go deeper into stillness.
If you are feeling too anxious or energetic to meditate, then try The Valium Breath first to help you relax. Then come back to this Golden Breath.
Instructions for The Golden Breath. It’s very easy…
- Sit straight and sit still;
- Close your eyes or gaze softly towards the floor;
- Your hands rest comfortably in your lap (or in a meaningful position, like a mudra);
- Take belly breaths…
- Breath In naturally,
- Breath Out naturally,
- When you’re ready, begin to gently hold the Pause after your In Breath. Focus your attention to your heartbeat. Listen for five heartbeats and softly blow the air from your lungs.
- Have one cycle of natural In Breath and Out Breath.
- Repeat gently holding the Pause after your In Breath. Focus your attention to your heartbeat. Listen for five, ten, twenty heartbeats and then softly blow the air from your lungs.
- Invite your whole awareness down into your heart and body. Gently dropping down from your head.
- Have another cycle of natural, even In Breath and Out Breath.
- After a number of cycles, allow your breath to find it’s natural rhythm.
Notice what you Sense and what you notice.
Please, leave me a comment below to let me know how you like The Golden Breath.